I have more EF lenses than I use and I could use the money (or a 17-40 f4L if you have one you want to part with). I'm looking to sell off the following:

Canon 300mm f4L (non-IS version) $625

Canon 100mm f2.8 macro $375

Canon 28-135 IS $300

I'll post photos of them tomorrow sometime.

The 28-135 IS is literally brand new. It came with the 7D I bought in December, but I already have one that I've been using for years and don't need the new one (and bought a 24-105 f4L to go with the 7D). These aren't bad lenses with d****** but the focal length is really ideal with film. The IS on these works well, and I haven't seen a huge difference in image quality compared to the 24-105 f4L.

The 100 f2.8 macro is a couple of years old and in excellent condition. I've only used it a few times. Its ridiculously sharp but I just haven't gotten into macro so there's not much point in holding onto it.

The 300mm f4L I bought used a couple of years ago. I've used it a bit but I also have a 70-200 f2.8L IS that sees much more use. The 300 is still sharper than the 70-200 with 1.4x TC but the latter is more convenient/versatile, so the 300 doesn't get out much anymore (since I bought the 1.4x and 2x TCs). The glass is very clean. I recently replaced the front filter (you know the debate about whether to put a filter in front of your expensive glass? the front glass on this lens is just a protective filter for the actual optical element which is behind it). There's a bit of dust internally, but nothing you'd care about from a performance standpoint. The body has some scuffs in the white paint, but the glass doesn't.

All include proper Canon caps front and rear. The 300 has its original tripod mount bracket.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail insured (or pick up in or around NYC) at your cost. Paypal preferred (and I cover the paypal costs).

Photos to follow.

Thanks,
Dan