Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,085   Online: 1176

Shooter
    Multi Format

K-mount equipment, parts or use, 3 body, 4 lens

I’m thinning out my collection of equipment. I offer a selection of K-mount cameras and lenses for parts/repair or use as is. Most have problems, some minor others major. I’ve priced these individually and also as a complete group. They are:
    #1 $25.00 Sears/Ricoh KS2 with Multicoated 50mm f/1.7 lens, this camera works but has a broken rewind knob. The condition is fair/good, scratches, scuffs to the body, the lens is in very good condition, no fungus or cleaning marks. Has an ever-ready case.
    #2, $20.00 Sears/Ricoh KSX Super body with a Sears multicoated 135mm f/2.8 telephoto lens. The body is in fair condition, it works but there is something covering part of the viewfinder shutter readout bar and the rewind knob is broken also. The lens is in very good condition but the aperture is slow to close down.
    #3, $20.00 Sears multicoated 28mm f/2.8 macro focusing wide angle lens. The lens is in very good condition, no marks on the glass but the aperture is slow to close down.
    # 4, $25.00 Sears multicoated 80-200 f/4.0 zoom lens in excellant condition, nothing wrong with it, aperture is snappy and no marks on the glass.
    #5, $15.00 Pentax ME Super body for parts, nothing works, it is dead as a door nail, rough condition.
    Postage is extra, items may be combined to save on postage, I usually ship Priority mail
    Group price: $75.00 with a group sale I will include a Fotima F700c padded case that holds everything. This group weighs 12 lbs so postage will be a little more than normal plus an additional $3.00 for insurance and delivery confirmation. USA sales only. Sold as is, no returns. Payment by Paypal or US Postal money order. Email with any questions. ( tnrhaven@bellsouth.net ) This is a lot of equipment that with a little repair/servicing will make an excellant operating system.

Trades considered. email me. RandyB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails group.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump. any offers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    28mm and Pentax ME Super sold. Others still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All that's left for $50.00 plus postage. Thats 2 bodies and 3 lenses. RandyB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin