Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,556   Posts: 1,599,315   Online: 962

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

FS: Korona View 4X5, near mint

For sale is a 4X5 Korona View. The camera is not mine; it belongs to Larry Marcus, a Minneapolis photographer whom Iíve known for 30 years. Heís not much of a Forum guy, but heís bought and sold on eBay (user name bumas), so Iíve offered to list it for him here, and provide his contact information to any prospective buyers. This is the second camera I've listed for him; a 5X7 Deardorff sold recently, and I'm sure the buyer would serve as a reference for Larry.

The Korona comes with the extension piece, as well as four glass plate holders (two are apparently good, two may need work), and a weathered case. No lens board, but it will take Deardorff Special boards. The condition of the camera, which I've seen, is amazing for a camera that age. It looks as if it's hardly ever been used. I'm guessing the wood is cherry, although Larry would probably be able to tell you more. Other than being a bit stiff from lack of use, the bellows are near perfect. It has the standard movements for field cameras of that vintage. (Front rise and fall, rear tilt, and I think rear swings.)

Price is $525 plus shipping. You can contact the seller at larry@larry-marcus.com, or by calling 612-685-9113.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0046.JPG   IMG_0047.JPG   IMG_0049.JPG   IMG_0053.JPG   IMG_0060.JPG  

IMG_0062.JPG   IMG_0065.JPG   IMG_0071.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Korona

sold pending payment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin