Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,367   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Early Soligor Spotmeter

Early Soligor Spot Sensor. Mid 70's vintage. Heavy metal construction. Has a few problems:
    1. There is a top to bottom crack visible in the viewing system. It's off to the side not on the numbers so doesn't really effect operation. But it's very noticeable. It's the result of a meter drop. The view also has some spots and haze. Probably stuff from the broken glass. But the view is usable.
    2. The meter uses RM625 mercury batteries. It works with PX625A alkalines but I'm not sure if the circuit will cope with the voltage variations with age. Right now it tracks my Pentax V within 1 stop from 5 to 15.
    3. This meter has always had major flare problems. So dark shadows next to hot spots will read about 2 stops high. Base your exposure on that and you will have some clear film areas. I used a long tube to reduce flare once I recognized the problem.
    4. A scrap along the lens rim and a few worn spots in the paint.
    Else not in bad shape. Includes instruction book, case, strap, lens cap and original box. Might make a great base for someone wanting to play with designing a spot meter circuit. $25 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spot1.jpg   Spot3.jpg   Spot4.jpg   Spot5.jpg   Spot6.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    ILL TAKE THIS, if its still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is still available.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've got one, and it tracks my Pentax spotmeter too. Great deal, looks & feels like a solid lump of metal

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin