Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,043   Online: 765

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - Olympus OM2-SP + 50mm 1.8 lens + T20 Flash

For Sale - My Olympus OM2-SP + 50mm 1.8 lens + T20 Flash (gulp)

I'm selling my beloved OM2-SP, this is a excellent little camera which is working well and in good condition. Shows some signs of use, a little brassing etc. but noting serious.

Also included is a 50mm f1.8 standard lens and a T20 flash, both in good condition. I may possibly have the box and manual for the body in the attic, will try to dig it out.

All in all a good little 35mm package that's served me well. Would be a great kit to get you started in manual focus photography.

There are a couple of examples of images made with this camera at www.100reasons.co.uk

Looking for around £75 for this, postage will be at cost - probably no more than £10 in the UK.

Let me know by PM or on the thread if you're interested or have any questions. Apologies for the poor quality photos, they were done quickly with a cheep digital compact - happy to take more if you'd like to see more detail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OM2-1.JPG   OM2-2.JPG   OM2-3.JPG   OM2-4.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This has now been sold elsewhere - thanks for looking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin