Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,763   Online: 1052

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Please note - all 1000ml are gone for now, but i will be getting more. i will make a note when i do.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by krifartida View Post
    Please note - all 1000ml are gone for now, but i will be getting more. i will make a note when i do.
    price? i am thinking it might be cheaper to buy a bunch of 1 liter ilford fixer than buy jobo bottles??

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    1000ml bottles are 89$ for a sixpack.

it might may very well be cheaper. but jobo bottles fit in jobo processors, ilford bottles do not.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    1000ml bottles are 89$ for a sixpack.

it might may very well be cheaper. but jobo bottles fit in jobo processors, ilford bottles do not.
    They are the very same size, length, width and height. Same with the 600ml bottles and some illford bottles. The only thing they lack is the little ridge at the top that hooks them in, but if the bottle is full, this is not an issue. I'll grab some photos tonight for you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    after that all you have to is figure out how to get all the fixer out of them before you contaminate your first and color developers...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happen to have a center core for a 2553?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rollers, gears, tank clips, paper clip, film hangers, cog lid washers, lift parts, custom jobo screws, CPA2 main drive motor, CPA2 heating element complete circuit, and other CPA\CPE Boards and parts.
    I am looking specifically for a set of rollers that adjust the 1520/30 drum into alignment on the CPE 2 W/lift. They snap on top/over of the existing rollers of the lift which can be slid to proper positioning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin