Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,979   Online: 799

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - Some Photo Books

While looking for a book to loan someone, I ran across these and don't refer to them much, if ever, so out they go. I thought most of these would go in a flat-rate envelope but, of course, they are just slightly too big. So, except for the Daybooks, I'm grouping them into a medium flat-rate box. All are paperback in decent condition.

Prices are for the group. Postage goes to me, Haiti money goes to Jim Galli for his collection to donate.

Group 1:
    Daybooks of Edward Weston, ISBN - 0-89381-445-8, paperback in decent condition. Aperture; contains Mexico & California $15 donation to Haiti Relief + $8 shipping

SOLD Group 2:
    *) Carson Graves The Elements of Black-And-White Printing (Going Beyond Darkroom Basics), Second Edition
    *) Creative Black & White Photography, Les McLean, 2002
    *) John Blakemore's Black and White Photography Workshop, 2005
    $10.50 shipping + $15 donation to Haiti Relief

Group 3:
    *) Light & Science Magic, Second edition, Hunter Fuqua
    *) The Business of Portrait Photography, Revised edition, Tom McDonald, 2002
    *) Achieving the Ultimate Image, Ernst Wildi, 1998
    *) The Art of Photographic Lighting, Michael Busselle, 1993., reprinted 1995
    $10.50 shipping + ? donation to Haiti Relief (pay what you want)

PM or EMAIL me to buy them
    . Don't post here or I won't see it. These will be on both APUG and LFPF
    Last edited by rrankin; 05-21-2011 at 05:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin