Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,484   Posts: 1,571,272   Online: 1075

Shooter
    35mm

Koni Omega Rapid, lens, accessories

Here's a box of Koni gear I got in a trade for some stuff. Unfortunately I don't know alot about it and I've tried to price it accordingly, but feel free to give me any offers too.

Koni Rapid camera (good user condition with 120 back, extensive brassing, rear window of viewfinder is cracked but functional, rangefinder appears to work and camera appears to be functional) $20 OBO

Koni Omega 220 back ( good working condition, glass over door on locking mechanism is broken, but mechanism works, comes complete with insert and darkslide) $35 OBO

60mm f 5.6 Koni Omega Hexanon lens (cosmetics are great, nice glass, I do see some particles in the interior when put on bulb setting, not really sure what they are or if they affect photos. Comes with hard case, lens with both front and rear caps) $120 OBO

Koni Omega finder for 60mm and 58mm lenses ( great shape and glass, with hard case) $70 OBO (set of both the lens and finder $170)

Rapid Omega handle $5

Mamiya 6x7 roll film adapter (120 and 220 film)(film counter doesn't seem to move....but I don't know how to work it either, maybe/probably operator error) $35 OBO

Accura universal pistol grip $5

I'll also sell all the camera gear together as a lot...just ask.

Paypal or money order preferred. Shipping is extra. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Also, I forgot to mention that I have the original manual for the Koni Omega too, if anyone needs it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    mamiya roll film holder - sold

Shooter
    35mm
    anyone else?

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What's the pistol grip look like? Room for a cable release? (looking for something for my linholf)

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    You can google it. I actually enquired about the pistol grip and am negotiating a purchase myself.

Shooter
    35mm
    all sold, thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin