Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,023   Online: 801

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS/FT: Sinar P or Toyo View G (4x5")

Hi all,

I have two 4x5" monorail cameras and would like to sell/trade one of them in order to get a (preferably metal) field camera. Both of the monorails were used for teaching purposes, so they are "user" condition.

First, the Toyo: all seems to be in working order and the bellows look new, though two of the knobs are heat-distorted (pictured). Comes with one extension rail and the clamp for that. Also has a magnifying viewer and it all comes in an aluminium hardcase.

Asking $300 for the Toyo, or as part-trade towards your field camera.

The items are both in Adelaide. I can ship them anywhere as they're in rugged cases, but they're pretty heavy so international is not going to be cheap.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Second is the Sinar P; its issues are that there are cosmetic scratches on the back (second photo) the some of the geared movements are chewed out, specifically the rear horizontal shift is non-functional and the front fall stalls about 1cm from the bottom end of its travel. I think the rest of the geared movements work through their full range but won't guarantee that. Bellows look practically new. It comes in an original Sinar hard-case, has two extension rails (pictured clipped into top of case) and the rail clamp.

Asking $450 for the Sinar, or as a direct trade to something like a Toyo Field.

I also have a near-new Sinar bag bellows for $150:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    And I'm open to offers of course. If my asking prices are way out of line with the general market for this stuff, please PM me!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, did you ever sell these? I'm looking for bits and bobs of Toyo/Omega monorails to meld into a frankencamera (I need more length for one, and I have some broken bits that need replacing)
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin