Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,982   Posts: 1,632,938   Online: 1125

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler 45MXT - Central Texas - Two condenser heads and Arista cold light! + extras!

I have run out of room in my darkroom with three enlargers and am selling one of my perfectly functioning B&W Enlargers - this is a BESELER 45MXT that can be used with 35mm, 6x6/6x6.45, or 4x5 negatives. Works flawlessly. Motorized head goes up and down smoothly - comes with
    Two condenser heads
    Arista Cold light head available for +$50
    also comes with:
    wall brace for tilting head to project onto the wall for mural sized enlargements. I also have the measuring stick that is pretty rare, as they tend to get lost with these models. Comes with an EL NIKKOR 80mm enlarging lens, multiple negative holders (for 35mm and 6x6 negatives), SEVERAL different filter sets (to be used in the under the lens filter holder), grain focusing sight, gralab timer.

Set up $150 (picked up) or $200 with Arista light

Will meet within a decent range of here (I drive a Suburban which gets like 1/2 mile per gallon, so it better be close). I'm right in the middle of Austin-Houston-San Antonio area.

Please email me at katkindred@yahoo.com for more information. This item is pick up only - I am in La Grange, Texas. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01170-2.jpg   DSC01171.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM responded. Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=Katie;1192780]
    (I drive a Suburban which gets like 1/2 mile per gallon, so it better be close).]

Are you sure that's not 1/2 gallon per mile
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's actually about 10-13 miles per gallon, but at today's prices it seems like 1/2 mpg. at least my three kids can spread out and watch DVDs without killin each other ... That was the whole reason for buying the beast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can sympathize with that, we've raised nine and still have two at home(teen girls)my wife carts them and their friends around in a nine passenger Expedition that gets similar mileage.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    NINE? You are a brave man! I have a teen girl, too, still at home. I'm looking for a sturdy cardboard box for her to move into... I cannot get her to LEAVE! I guess it's just too easy to stay at home where everything is FREE. Arg.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi, Katie.

Is there any chance you would sell (and ship) me one of the condenser heads by itself?

If the person in Austin ended up getting the lot, and wants to sell one of the heads, I have several addresses there where it could be taken until I can come get it, or have it shipped for me.

Thanks
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I am still waiting to hear back from the Austin guy ... seems he is checking some measurements of his vehicle.

If the sale doesn't go through; I will sell one of the heads separately - won't make or break the package.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin