Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,499   Posts: 1,645,077   Online: 937

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    The "paperwork" is minimal, just a quick customs form. Just mark the item as a gift and put a $10 value on it. I send stuff overseas all the time, not expensive, and the buyer pays for it.
    Yes, well all that requires a trip to the USPS

Do you want to stand i line up there for an item that is returning no profit?

CONUS First class Mail is already eating close to 2 of the 6.00 Im charging.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent. Payment methods?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Yes, well all that requires a trip to the USPS

Do you want to stand i line up there for an item that is returning no profit?

CONUS First class Mail is already eating close to 2 of the 6.00 Im charging.
    Hmm, maybe you reconsider if I pay $12 + shipping?

regards,
    chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by swchris View Post
    do you also ship to Germany?
    This makes no sense Chris, to ship a small accessory that costs small pocket change at any photographic shop to the other side of the World is crazy, if you can't buy a Compur to Leica cable release adaptor like this in Germany, where can you get them ?
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    This makes no sense Chris, to ship a small accessory that costs small pocket change at any photographic shop to the other side of the World is crazy, if you can't buy a Compur to Leica cable release adaptor like this in Germany, where can you get them ?
    I was looking for it for quite some time, but no success. Admitted, I only looked online, maybe I should drive to the next big city and look into used camera shops. But going by public transportation, I won't save much money compared to this offer...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris,
    I looked into shipping overseas and it would require a trip to the PO

It's not possible to purchase international shipping label online unless you are shipping Priority International that costs somewhere around 30usd.

I wish I could help you out but I'm not selling these for profit so a trip to the PO is pointless for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin