Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,337   Online: 830

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Kodak 2D 8X10 Extension Bed & Tripod Block

Cleaning out the garage today and finding many things like this where I ask myself, why not sell that.

The extension bed is the early style. Good usable shape.

Easy to see that the tripod block doesn't quite fit. I don't exactly know what it DOES fit. Anyone? The last image shows that it misses the 8X10 bed by about 1/4".

Yes, the handsome Bausch and Lomb 10" Petzval seen holding them up is also available. Ask.

Bed extension; $125. Hey, if you need it, you really need it. Tripod block; $75 You pay shipping. Talk to me.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    The block may be from an Eastman View No. 2, which I think has an 8 3/16 inch wide rail.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Shiu View Post
    The block may be from an Eastman View No. 2, which I think has an 8 3/16 inch wide rail.

Jon
    Thanks Jon. Did the E. view #2 have 6X6 lensboards, or 5 3/4 square like the 11X14's? jg
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Eastman View 5x7. If you think that will have the same size lens boards as the 8x10, I will measure them for you. They seems kind of small. Maybe 5x5 or so.

If you happen to ever come across an extension rail for my camera in the garage, I could really use it. I had a nice, long bellows made for it, and have no way to use it to it's full extent!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I happened to measure the board on a WP Eastman View #1 today. It's around 4 3/4".

Dan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bed extension is sold.

Tripod block available.

Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin