Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,934   Posts: 1,557,028   Online: 1235

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, I can't see this thing go to eBay. I have wanted one of these for years but had put my money into other things. Just got a $250 CLA bill for my Super 23 but even still, I just cannot let this go to eBay, and everyone's right, price is more than reasonable.

A mint condition anything RB is getting hard to find so I am going to bite. PM sent.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold to mr petronio pending payment

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank God.

This was/is a beautiful kit. If I had enough money, I would've bitten myself. Girlfriend would've probably had a fit though.

Glad it's not going to ebay.

If this is going to a first time RB user, you're gonna be pleasantly surprised. It's a wonderful camera. My main shooter right now, in fact. Despite the fact that I have a much better assortment of lenses for both my 35mm Nikon and Konica kits, this is still the camera I carry around with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin