Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,876   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Hasselblad 553ELX body w/ 30' cable release

The body was recently checked out by my local repair service, and everything is working good. Recently ran film through it with no issues. Everything is in good condition - this is KEH bargain grade, or Ebay excellent grade. There is some "brassing" on the rear where the film back is attached, and a few little marks around the body. There is some "crazing" around the rear flaps - my repair person insists it is cosmetic only and very common on this model Overall it looks nice, and works great.

Includes:
    Hasselblad 553ELX body in black
    Waist level finder, new style, in black
    30 foot electronic cable release
    Custom Canon to Hasselblad cable release adapter (run a Canon intervalometer on the Hasselblad!)

KEH wants $450 for this body with the waistlevel finder in BGN condition. I'm asking $400 plus shipping, with the included 30 foot cable release and Canon adapter added in for free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010966.jpg   P1010968.jpg   P1010967.jpg   P1010970.jpg  
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BTW - this is the most recent electronic body from Hasselblad. It takes AA batteries, as opposed to the Hasselblad rechargeables.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin