Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,815   Posts: 1,581,625   Online: 748

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikkor-W 300mm in Copal 3

I have a Nikkor-W 300mm lens in Copal 3 shutter for sale.
    I had it on my 8x10, and never had a single problem with it. Works great, looks great. I have no way to test the shutter speeds, but they seem right on as far as I can tell. I haven't put it under a microscope or anything, but the glass looks nice. Maybe a tiny bit of dust. Has front cap. No back cap.

I'm getting into wet plate collodion and I need to free up some money, so I'm selling a few things. In fact, I may be putting up a 12x20 camera and G-Claron 355mm lens soon. If interested in those, let me know.

I can send pics of the lens if you'd like, but it looks great.

I saw one of these go on ebay recently. It went for $699. I'll take $575 for it, plus shipping. Seems reasonable, I think.

Thanks,
    Steve

ps: You can look under sdivot on ebay and see that I have perfect feedback. I've been a member here for a while. There might be a person or two here who can vouch for me. Maybe Jim Galli would. I've bought a few things from him (who hasn't? lol).
    If you buy anything from me and you're not happy, just return it in same condition, and I'll refund you're money.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here are a few pics of the lens:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin