Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,962   Posts: 1,632,406   Online: 754

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Praktica PLC3 with Pentacon Electric 50/1.8

For sale: Praktica PLC3 with Pentacon Electric 50/1.8 in excellent working condition.

This beautiful, rugged East German camera features open-aperture metering when used with the Pentacon electric lenses, or stopped-down metering with any other M42 screw-mount lenses. This camera is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition, with a clear, bright viewfinder, and a working light meter. The chrome is bright and unmarked, and the vulcanite covering is intact and free of defects.A fresh battery (used only for one roll of film) will be included in the sale, as will be the original user manual. Also included will be a Hanimax 1A Skylight filter, a nice wide neck strap, as well as the original Praktica everready case and lens cap.

Included is a Pentacon Electric 50/1.8 lens in excellent optical and mechanical condition, free of any scratches, haze, fungus, or other defects, with a snappy, oil-free aperture and only a tiny amount of internal dust.

Praktica PLC3 with Pentacon Electric 50/1.8 by Greyscale3, on Flickr

This is a very nice camera, and it has been well cared for.

Here is a recent set of photos that I took with this camera and lens:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuPrCJX

The colors may be off a little because I used expired film, but you can use them to judge sharpness and metering by.

$75 + $15 shipping to US buyers, international buyers please contact me for shipping rates and method. Payment by PayPal only, please.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Feel free to make me an offer on this one. And I will sell the lens by itself, for $40 + shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande
    Feel free to make me an offer on this one. And I will sell the lens by itself, for $40 + shipping.
    PM sent.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sale pending on the Praktica.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This Praktica is SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin