Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,815   Posts: 1,581,621   Online: 770

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon 35-70mm Zoom Nikkor F/3.5 AI Lens

35-70mm Zoom-Nikkor F/3.5 Manual Focus AI Lens

This is the highly regarded - 72mm filter version

If you are a fan of Bjorn Rorslett's Naerfoto website

Here is what he has to say about this lens' performance on Nikon DSLRs:

On the D2X, very crisp images with saturated colours result, geometric distortion across the frame and along the zooming range is very low, and CA is negligible. However, the propensity for excessive flare and ghosting still is troublesome, and this is the reason I won't rate the 35-70 higher than a healthy 4.5.

IR: The 35-70 behaved in an exemplary fashion when I tested it for IR. No hot spots or other IR nasties.

Much smaller than any of the newer FX Nikon zooms and great build quality

Glass is perfect - been protected by a Tiffen 72mm UV filter that I will include

Included are both original Nikon caps and the HK-4 Lens Hood in Original ( pretty cool ) Box. The front lens cap is a very cool screw-on metal cap

Price: $165 includes paypal + conus shipping

WILL TRADE FOR A GOOD LIGHT METER IN MINT CONDITION - for use with my Mamiya RZ67

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D200 IR for FM.jpg   D200 IR 2.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM on the way!!

Bob E.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin