Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,378   Online: 868

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Minolta Hi-Matic 7s and 100mm Componon-S Enlarging Lens

Firstly for sale i have a Minolta Hi-Matic 7s. The thing is in great usable condition - it's not particularly mint, but everything works. Meter is good, self timer, auto-mode all work smoothly. Even includes working battery. The only two issues it has are that the rangefinder is a touch off vertically, and filters are a bit hard to screw in all the way. I'm thinking somewhere around $35.

Secondly, I have a Schnider Componon-S 5.6/100mm. This thing is in great condition, The only reason I'm selling it is I wound up with a second lens in this length, so one has to go. Includes some kind of lens board mount thing I had laying around and a retaining ring. I'd like to get $60.

If you want to see more pictures of either the camera or the enlarging lens, plus some pictures I've taken with the Minolta, here's a link to some i've uploaded.

http://flickr.com/gp/cwarts/7yNL49

I'm also up for trades for 4x5 stuff, half frame stuff, and maybe other stuff. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on the Minolta.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    the Minolta is a bargain -- I have one and it is a cracking camera ..
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    PM sent on the enlarging lens

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Minolta is now sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Enlarging lens is now sold. Thanks for the interest everyone!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin