Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,850   Online: 1033

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Clean, working Vivitar 35ES fast 40/1.7 compact rangefinder

For sale today is a clean, working Vivitar 35ES compact rangefinder camera with a fast 40/1.7 lens.

Built by Cosina to Vivitar's specification, the Vivitar 35ES is a close cousin to the Cosina-built Konica Auto S2 and the Minolta Hi-Matic 7SII, featuring the same fast lens as in both of its cousins.

This example is in excellent condition, with no brassing, scratches, or paint loss on its black enameled body. It is clean inside and out, with clear, clean, fungus free optics, an oil and dirt free shutter and aperture, a working meter and automatic functions:

Vivitar 35 ES by Greyscale3, on Flickr

The viewfinder and rf patch are clean and bright, the light seals are in good condition, and everything is working as it should. Also included will be a Rokunar UV filter and the original lens cap.

Here is a set of photos that I have recently taken with this camera, you can see for yourself how tack sharp this lens is:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjutL79g

The Vivitar 35ES is one of the finest of the compact fixed-lens rangefinders, don't let this one get away.

A bargain at $75 plus $10 shipping for US buyers, international buyers, please contact me for shipping cost and method. Payment by PayPal only, please.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had one of these...really excellent camera...way understated. Only problem is "pride of ownership"...I sold mine and have some regrets but being the yuppie "douche bag" that I am, love to walk around with my Leica. Pics...they're not much different. Someone should grab and enjoy this gem of a camera. Best...Ron J.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This Vivitar 35ES is SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin