Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,928   Online: 1101

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Haas Mfg Intellifaucet & filters $100

For Sale and pick-up in San Francisco is a Haas Mfg. Intellifaucet water temperature regulator, hot and cold water filter holders, extra set of new filters and as much as you want of the plumbing and hardware in the photos beyond the shut offs. The current Intellifaucet and more info can be seen here http://www.hassmfg.com/search.pl/130...&submit=Search
    I tested it on Monday and it works perfectly. Power is provided by the low voltage transformer that plugs in to a wall socket and then into the Intellifauce (it's sitting on top of the blue cold water filter.) Bought new and only used for a few projects over the course of a year.
    $100 if you pick it up; $175 shipped to you in US.
    You can see my ebay feedback at thirdrail1200. Please pm me if interested.
    Bart Nadeau
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IF1.jpg   if2.jpg   if3.jpg   if4.jpg   if5.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! What a fabulous deal.

This appears to be the Model D250. These things are killer good...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to all but Sorry, sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shit! Missed it. I would have driven up to get it, since I am going up there next weekend anyhow. Good score, Barry! Let me know if you ever get tired of it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Keith--I'll be sure and let you know if I don't use it for some reason. I've been looking for a complete water panel, so this is really going to help me out. This setup would take me at least 4-5 trips to Home Depot to assemble. I still need to mod it a bit to fit my space, but that should only take 3 trips for plumbing supplies.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin