Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,043   Online: 1009

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: NIB Polaroid 600 SE w/ 127mm lens

Unused, new Polaroid 600 SE with a 127mm lens up for sale.

Don't really know how much to charge, so will be taking offers. If no takers, what should I be listing it for on eBay?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They go for quite a bit, which is odd considering that the Mamiya Universal is the same, but better (or at least more versatile, as it has more lenses and can take regular film too). I'd say start it on E-Bay at at least $500 the first go around. The fact that it is NIB (if it really is, and not just LNIB) should drive the price up a bit. I think the high prices must be due to some sort of cult following with these cameras, because it just doesn't make much sense to me. I'd cash in on the hot ticket item and use the money to get a Universal.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I guess it is all this Polaroid/Holga craze going on right now.

$500 as BIN or auction style with reserve price?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is up to you. I would just start it at $500 and have a no reserve auction for sure, though, not B.I.N. Just my suggestion.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Yep, it will sell for a lot considering pretty beaten up ones sell for 300 or 400 over here.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OMG I reallllly want this. asjkdfhalsjkdf
    I hate being a student. fml
    I would probably buy it for 500 though I could try to scrape the finances...

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I paid $700 for mine with the 127 and 150 lens + all lens caps body caps, hoods etc never been used and still in the original boxes. And it was a good deal...

You should get $700(Auction)-1000(BIN), or you can be nice and sell to a student for a bit less...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I am an illustration student, I would like to buy it, still available? Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin