Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 674

Shooter
    35mm

Contax TVS in Display Box

Hello all,
    I recently bought a Contax TVS from KEH along with some other things and ended up with several high-end point and shoot cameras. This one is one of my favorites, but is the largest of the bundle and is going to have to go. I'm past the 14 day return policy at KEH because I was on my honeymoon so I'm unable to return it.

Included is the camera (KEH EX condition), hood (KEH EX condition), slip-on lens cap (purchased separately, EX condition), carrying case (pretty rough, but is included), strap and a copy of the instruction manual.

This isn't the original manual, but one I purchased from eBay. It's bound with a plastic spine and is pretty nice, really. I also have the box for the lens hood, but I just leave the lens hood on the camera so I can use the cap that I purchased.

I'm asking $200 with shipping and PayPal which is what I paid for the camera and hood. I paid extra for the manual and the cap. I'm also including a fresh battery that I purchased about 2 weeks ago. I did shoot some film with this on my honeymoon, but have yet to get the results back from Dwayne's. I shot a test roll before I left and it works as it should.

The viewfinder reads easily enough for me, but then again, the Leica Minilux viewfinder was fine for me, too.

Please PM or email me (matthewjmorse@gmail.com) with questions or offers. In trade, I'd consider a nice Fuji GA645 plus cash from me or a Contax G1 w/ 45mm lens plus cash from me.

Last edited by matthewm; 06-24-2011 at 07:35 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Picture links were broken. Fixed now... :)
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin