Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,618   Online: 1040

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

FS: Voigtlander Bessa-R LTM camera

Hey guys,

I literally just picked this up, but I don't need it as I'm receiving an R2 (It was at my local shop and it had a lens that I was looking for and they wouldn't separate)

Cosmetically it's in very good shape. There are a couple small scuffs on the corners and signs of use throughout, but as far as I can tell it is working properly. I popped some batteries in and the meter starts right up, but seeing as how this is a purely mechanical camera, no batteries are required to use it. The rear film door covering is slightly tacky to the touch, but I sincerely doubt this would impact camera performance in any way.

The framelines appear accurate as far as I can tell and focusing worked just fine using a 50mm lens.

The film chamber also looks very clean.

Overall I think this would be a great user camera for anyone using LTM lenses.

Included would be the Bessa-R body and either a stock Voigtlander strap or a Padded Tamrac strap (or both if you really want). I do not presently have a body cap, or a spare set of batteries unfortunately.

I would like to ask $200obo for the camera and that would be including shipping costs to anywhere in the CONUS. If you are going to use Paypal I would ask that you contribute an additional 3% cost to help cover the fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2996.jpg   IMG_2998.jpg   IMG_3002.jpg   IMG_3001.jpg  
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Sale Pending!
    - Abram

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Still available for sale. The buyer had to step down because of an automotive emergency.

I will consider possible trades for other rangefinder gear, but preference is definitely towards a sale first.
    - Abram

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello,

I'll take it and will send you a PM this afternoon/ evening.

Thx, Michael

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hm, tempted ...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok now it's really sold this time. Thank you Michael!
    - Abram

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin