Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,563   Online: 1145

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Konica Hexanon 57/1.4 and AR 200/4

Konica Hexanon 57/1.4

This fast Konica 57mm prime is in very good+ cosmetic condition, with only minor paint loss on the knurls of the focus ring. The filter ring is undamaged, focus is smooth, and the aperture ring clicks nicely into position.

Optically, it looks perfect, with no scratches, haze, fungus, internal dust, or any other internal defects or blemishes.

The aperture is oil-free and snappy. This is a very nice example of this classic Konica Hexanon lens, and it includes the original metal Konica front cap, but no rear cap.

$65 + $11 shipping (USPS Priority mail) to US buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping rates and method.

Konica Hexonon AR 200/4

This lens is cosmetically, mechanically, and optically perfect. It looks like it has been rarely used, if it all. This is the more compact version of the better-known and more common AR 200/3.5 lens, see here:

http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/Objektive/e200_4.html

this lens will ship with the original leather case and rear cap, but no front cap.

$55 + $11 shipping (USPS Priority mail) to US buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping rates and method.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hex5.JPG   hex6.JPG   hex1.JPG   hex3.JPG   hex2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I forgot to add ... $110 if you want both lenses, and I will combine shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Don't be shy about making me an offer on either of these.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    After some further research, I will lower the price of the 200mm to $45. So an even $100 + shipping for both of these.
    Last edited by elcabezagrande; 07-02-2011 at 11:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    These lenses are SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin