Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,235   Online: 827

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Black Konica C35

For sale is a very nice black Konica C35 compact rangefinder camera, with a Hexonon 38/2.8 lens. Cosmetically, this camera is in very good condition, with only a small amount of paint loss on the camera bottom. There is also a small number engraved on the bottom, as seen in the attached photo. There is also a tiny ding in the filter ring, but this does not preclude the ability to use lens filters or hood. I don't have a front cap for this example, but will include a generic UV filter to protect the lens during shipping. I also do not have the original Konica pouch, but will include a nice leather drawstring pouch to store the camera in when not in use.

The lens is clean and fungus-free, the shutter, aperture, and automatic functions are working as they should. The viewfinder is clean and clear, with a clearly visible rf patch. There is no sign of corrosion in the battery compartment. Focus is smooth, if a little stiff (which is not really a bad thing on this camera, with its short throw).

The foam light seals are quite degraded and should be replaced, kits for this camera are available on eBay from interslice (Jon Goodman). The meter is working, and was accurate when compared to a known accurate C35.

Working black examples of this camera don't come around too often. Don't let this one pass you by.

$65 + $11 shipping to US buyers, International buyers, please contact me for shipping rate and method. Payment by PayPal is preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c351.JPG   c352.JPG   c353.JPG   c354.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump, and a price reduction to $55. That is as low as I go on this one.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would consider a trade for this for a decent Pentax or third-party 50mm or 35mm in "K" mount.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bump, I will accept $45 + $8.00 shipping for this.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold to sharpnikkor, pending payment.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This Konica is SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin