Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,543   Online: 857

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Stunning Olympus XA with A16 flash

Yes, I said stunning. Cosmetically, optically, mechanically, and electronically as nice of an example of this classic, compact, aperture-priority rangefinder that you will find short of NOS.

The only possible issue with this camera are the original foam light seals that are beginning to degrade. Complete with a powerful A16 electronic flash (which is every bit as nice as the camera itself) and the original Olympus nylon belt pouch, this camera should give many years of service to its new owner.

View the attached pictures pictures to for yourself just how nice this little beauty is.

$110 + $14 shipping and insurance to US buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping rates and method. Payment by PayPal only, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xaangle.JPG   xafront.JPG   xaback.JPG   xatop.JPG   xabottom.JPG  

a16front.JPG   a16back.JPG   xacase.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    I had one of these once. Dropped it out of a canoe into about two feet of clear stream so I was able to retrieve it. Like an idiot I submitted it to my insurance company and was promptly told since I had it it was "water-damaged" and not covered. Had I chucked it into a dumpster it would have been "lost" and they would have written a check right then and there. Criminal. Glad I learned a lot of those lessons before I owned anything of great value.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yep, it's a great camera. But it floats like a rock.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump. And price reduced to $100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump. $90 with free shipping for US or Canadian buyers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sale pending on this XA

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This XA is SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin