Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,452   Posts: 1,643,658   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drat. I have an email in to Harry Fleenor asking about the screen. If the answer is yes I was going to buy the camera. Guess at this price I should have just bought it.

EDIT: Just for future reference of anyone who cares, I heard back from Harry and he can put the Maxwell screen into a Rolleicord. And I didn't buy it.
    Last edited by Roger Cole; 07-25-2011 at 01:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Drat. I have an email in to Harry Fleenor asking about the screen. If the answer is yes I was going to buy the camera. Guess at this price I should have just bought it.

EDIT: Just for future reference of anyone who cares, I heard back from Harry and he can put the Maxwell screen into a Rolleicord. And I didn't buy it.
    Yea, I didn't get it either. But Jeffrey is a good guy, so we'll cut him some slack.

Good info about the screen. Thanks for that tidbit.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post
    Yea, I didn't get it either. But Jeffrey is a good guy, so we'll cut him some slack.

yeah jeffrey is a really good guy ! i just wish i could have kept
    the camera myself ( i am the person who mailed it back ).
    20 years ago my trouble was i bumped into things being a clutz ( yashicmat124 but sold it when i was broke )
    now i wish that was my trouble ... i'd have to keep my chiro in tow ... for a post photography adjustment

john
    Last edited by jnanian; 07-25-2011 at 08:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post

Well on closer reading of the email from Harry, he said he could install it in a Rolliecord IV. This listing got me looking on the 'bay and so forth so I did write back to confirm he could also put it in the V, Va and Vb. If he should say no I'll come back and let folks know, assuming the thread isn't closed.

I went straight from 35mm to 4x5 a dozen years ago and until this year never owned a medium format camera. I bought a Yashica Mat 124 and find I really like the TLR, square format and waist level finder, so I thought I'd move up to a Rollei but the 'flexes are SO expensive for good examples.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin