Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,674   Online: 1166

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Canon EOS 1n

I guarantee I'm going to regret having to do this, but I'm coming up short on my bills and this is the only piece of gear I can sacrifice that won't impact any current projects.

Ugh.

I haven't had the camera more than a few months, and I've enjoyed the heck out of it. There were a couple small scuffs when I got it, but overall it's in excellent shape and keeps churning out consistently perfect exposures.

I have the somewhat difficult to find EC-B splitscreen installed in the camera, as well as the elusive BP-E1 battery grip. I also have the PB-E1 motor drive which works perfectly, I just don't use it often. I do still have the original focusing screen as well.

Given the condition of the camera and what's included I would like to try and get $325obo for it.

I honestly do not want to sell this camera, but it would help me financially right now (sorry for the sob story)

I'll take some pictures if anyone needs to see something specific.

- Abram
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok how about $300 obo?

Here's what's included:

1N Body (8.5/10 cosmetics due to scuff on corner, 10/10 mechanics)
    BP-E1 Battery Grip (10/10 on both counts, in the box)
    PB-E1 Motor Drive (8.5/10 cosmetics due to scuff on corner, 10/10 mechanics)
    EC-B Splitscreen focusing screen (10/10 - I bought it NOS)
    Stock focusing screen (EC something I forget the number sorry!) (9/10)
    Domke Canon Strap (Green)

Let me know if you're interested. If I can't sell it at this price though I'm just going to keep it and figure out another way to pay the bills
    - Abram

35mm / 120

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin