Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,669   Online: 1170

Thread: Kardon Civilian

Shooter
    35mm

Kardon Civilian

I am selling a Kardon Civilian. This camera has had a fresh professional CLA with new curtains. All functions work properly except T (which fires 1 sec) and B (which sometimes fires at 1 sec) (these functions were not repairable).

This is one of the rarest rangefinders, and if need one you will not need any further explanation. It is the only USA built Leica copy and it was made in very small numbers. I am the second owner.

These cameras and somewhat delicate mechanically and are difficult to load (more so than similar Leica's) so I do not recommend it for anything other than light use and collecting. You are not likely to see another listed here for some time!

Price: $900 plus insured shipping. Payment by money order or bank check is preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kardon-6.jpg   kardon-3.jpg   kardon-2.jpg   kardon-7.jpg   kardon-1.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin