Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,618   Online: 1124

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Leica M6 TTL Body, Black

The time has come to thin out the collection just a bit, so here I have for sale a really nice M6 TTL in black. This one has the standard .72 viewfinder. Only the body and body cap are included.

I acquired this camera about two years ago and it has performed perfectly. As you see from the attached photos, it's in just about perfect cosmetic condition as well. There is just the slightest trace of wear on the strap lugs and plastic corner strap protectors. The clear plastic cover on the bottom plate is intact (not especially important to me, but it was there when I bought it so I left it on).

I bought the camera used, from a dealer, just as you see it - no box, no strap, etc. Naturally, it will be packed very carefully for shipment.

KEH pricing seems to be the standard reference used, so based upon the many items I've purchased from them over the years I'd say this is at least a EX+ if not LN-. Such rated they appear to have crept up to around $1800 - $1900.

I'm asking $1500 + actual shipping (w/ insurance, tracking). This will ship from the 80305 zip code.

Payment via Paypal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M6_910.jpg   M6_915.jpg   M6_922.jpg   M6_921.jpg   M6_920.jpg  

M6_911.jpg   M6_912.jpg   M6_913.jpg   M6_914.jpg   M6_917.jpg  

M6_918.jpg   M6_919.jpg  
    Last edited by jmartin; 07-24-2011 at 05:55 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added shipping info

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Its offers like this I know I'll look back on with regret in a few years as the price of these cameras keeps creeping upwards.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Very interested

Are you happy to ship to Australia? If so, can you give an idea of shipping costs?

I'm located in Newcastle, NSW. Postcode 2282.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gorgeous camera. Good luck with your sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale Pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin