Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,580   Online: 1154

Shooter
    35mm

Horizon 202 ($200 OBO)

Hello all,
    I purchased this Horizon 202 from a member over at FredMiranda.com earlier this year for a trip out west. I had planned to keep it, but I'm finding that I just don't use this camera as much as I thought I would so I'm looking to part ways with it.

The camera is in good condition with a few marks from wear. The bubble level works fine, advance is smooth (as much as can be with these Russian beauties anyway) and the shutter fires at all speeds and apertures.

I'm asking $200 or best offer including PayPal and shipping. You get the camera and grip and I think I have an extra cable release that I can throw in there for you.

I don't have any images of it here at work but will get you some this evening if anyone is interested. Also, I just moved so my scanner isn't hooked up so I can't provide images with the camera, but I can take a shot of a contact sheet or something so you can see it.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks
    Matthew
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    A fun camera at a good price. You'll love this camera, if you like wide angle shots - it's so wide, your knuckles will be in the picture if you're not careful.

Charley

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by c.d.ewen View Post
    A fun camera at a good price. You'll love this camera, if you like wide angle shots - it's so wide, your knuckles will be in the picture if you're not careful.

Charley
    Yep! That's where the handle comes in. Either that or, as I've heard it described online, just "hold the camera like a messy cheeseburger." Actually that's been said about the Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim also.
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---

Shooter
    35mm
    PRICE DROPPED TO $150

---

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am interested. Do you have any of the filters for the camera?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I only have the camera, grip and cable release. Nothing else.

Thanks
    Matthew

---

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm interested in it. Is it still available?

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

---

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin