Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,755   Online: 936

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I Need a BEATER 8x10

I need a moth-eaten, beat-up, rattletrap 8x10 or larger for evaluating focal lengths and image circles for my larger format Wollaston lenses. Obviously, cheap is the byword.

I'm finding that the wet plate and alternative photo folks are drawn to the historic nature of my lenses, but I need a test bed in 8x10 size.

For those of you who haven't heard of Wollaston lenses, take a look:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/9...-meniscus.html

Reinhold

www.classicBWphoto.com

Shooter
    Large Format

take a look here

If I'm allowed or not, I'm not sure. Take a look at ebayy, I have such a beater listed right now; item #170672393119, 8x10 KODAK W/EXTENSION

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wish you the best of luck, Reinhold, but you may want to consider posting this in the Want To Buy forum instead of the For Sale forum. You might have better luck there (unless you've already found one).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks folks, I realized my mistake 15 seconds after hitting the "Post" key and reposted this on the WTB forum.

Reinhold

www.classicBWphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin