Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,537   Online: 1077

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Ilford Multigrade 6x6 Filters

Good condition, missing only the #2 filter which is quite a coincidence since reg contrast is grade 2.

Asking $30 shipped and paypalled.

To be honest, im a little tired of the price haggling, i know i know, thats how it works. but if i wanted to go back and fourth on price id price my items high intentionally like a lot of sellers and then work my way down, sorry, i dont have time for that. im not going to give away things but im not trying to rip buyers off, i know how it is to buy since thats what im usually doing anyway, lol.

Pics on request, all the filters are in perfect condition, box looks a tad aged, not too bad.

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are these the larger ones? And are you willing to ship overseas?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    yes they are the larger ones, and depends to where? im assuming Prague as seen in your profile? id have to check the shipping costs.

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin