Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,506   Online: 1231

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Eastman 2D 8x10

For sale is an 8x10 Eastman 2-D manufactured by Folmer Graflex Corp for EK, so, its dated somewhere between 1928-1946 - I'm guessing the very early part of that range from the construction of the bellows and the marking on the back). It's in good working condition and includes the rear extension (number doesn't match the front/base, which do match) but no tripod block. Movements are good, with the usual care needed in the transition between base sections. Handle is intact, but I would strongly advise against using it. The back is older than the camera (by at least a year). It's stamped "Folmer & Schwing Division" and "adapter for #7-8 or 9-a studio outfit". Camera has a nice old wood/leather smell (not musty). Bellows are worn but soft and I saw no light leaks (and had no evidence of such when I used the camera a couple of months ago).

I've owned this camera for around a year or two but can't afford to have two of these. I'm listing a 1943 military model as well, so, whichever one sells first goes and the other one will no longer be for sale. I will include a couple of old wood film holders with either camera, and can include an undrilled, unfinished, homemade birch plywood lensboard if you want.

Asking: $350 + shipping in CONUS.

More images here (hope this works) in Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5227651...0020/lightbox/

(If you want additional images, please ask)

Thanks,
    Dan

PS: Here's the other one: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ary-model.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1026s.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This one is sold over on LFF and the other is off the market.

Thanks,
    Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin