Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,241   Online: 891

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 90mm Apo-Rodagon enlarging lens

Clean clear glass, very minor external wear marks and a couple of inconsequential nicks on the lens barrel. The aperture mechanism works correctly in all modes. This lens has a slick stopdown mode that allows you to set the working aperture. You can focus wide open, then close down and it will stop where you want, no more counting clicks! Includes retaining ring but no caps. $225 shipping in the US, $215 plus actual shipping outside the country.

This is not the Apo-Rodagon-N, just the plain old Apo-Rodagon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90mm_Apo_Rodagon_1.jpg   90mm_Apo_Rodagon_2.jpg   90mm_Apo_Rodagon_3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

The "plain old Apo-Rodagon" line were replaced by the current Apo-Rodagon-N. They're not antiques, just not the most modern version. Another feature of the aperture/preset is that you can set it to work with or without click stops.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Might help sales if you indicate the maximum aperture. I couldn't see it listed in the text or visible in the photos. Looks like a nice lens that I'm curious about but will have to pass on for now. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good point. I believe it's f/4, but will check when I get home from work.

Yup, f/4 it is. Stops down to f/22 with clicks every half stop. The clicks can be turned off as well.
    Last edited by Steve Goldstein; 08-08-2011 at 09:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, one of these just close on eBay for a shade over $200 including shipping, so let's try $185 shipped in the US, $175 plus actual shipping international.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another one just closed on eBay at $199 plus shipping, so...

...bump!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last try. US$180 shipped in the US, US$170 plus actual trackable shipping outside the country. If it doesn't sell at this price, I'll wait out the economy. They're not making these any more, you know...

Shooter
    35mm
    I am interested in the lens. Does it have a 39mm thread?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yes, the 90/4 APO Rodagon has 39mm thread.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, Ian is correct - it has a standard 39mm enlarging-lens thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin