Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,355   Online: 780

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: SINAR P, 8X10

Just too much camera for me. All is in excellent condition and the bellows are light tight. 12” rail, two lens boards; one board is a Sinar #0 and the other is an Adorama/generic brand #1. Two Fidelity Deluxe 8x10 holders. I can include some Delta 100 film.

The price is $1300 + shipping. It is feasible that I can deliver it within a 100-mile radius of NYC for some gas and toll’s, otherwise shipping and insurance costs to be added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01217.JPG   DSC01216.JPG   DSC01215.JPG   DSC01214.JPG   DSC01213.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Osgood View Post
    Just too much camera for me. All is in excellent condition and the bellows are light tight. 12” rail, two lens boards; one board is a Sinar #0 and the other is an Adorama/generic brand #1. Two Fidelity Deluxe 8x10 holders. I can include some Delta 100 film.

The price is $1300 + shipping. It is feasible that I can deliver it within a 100-mile radius of NYC for some gas and toll’s, otherwise shipping and insurance costs to be added.
    BUMP.....

I can't include any film as I've used it up. Before I buy new film I'd like to offer the camera again but retain the holders. I can LOWER the price to $1,150 + shipping as noted above.

Let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinar Back.jpg   Sinar Base.jpg   Sinar Front.jpg   Sinar Side.jpg   Boards.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin