Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,161   Online: 897

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Agfa Record III with Solinar lens.

I am selling my Agfa Record III Solinar lens 6X9 folder.

I bought this a year ago from Jurgen Kreckel from Certo6.com. I like the camera a lot and have taken some nice shots with it but I haven't been using it as much I should have, I guess I am more of a 6X6 and 6X7 user. It's in fantastic shape, the lens is clear, the aperture blades are clean and the shutter speeds are accurate. The camera comes with an original leather case, a lens hood and a green and a yellow black and white filter. The blue bellows goes great with the camera and the leatherette is in like new shape.

The leather case has a few stitches missing on the front and back but it is still very usable.

I am asking $250 for everything which includes shipping in the United States. Contact me for a shipping quote for delivery outside the U.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img778.jpg   img781.jpg   img782.jpg   img784.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 08-13-2011 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin