Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,578   Online: 695

Shooter
    4x5 Format

RARE: Kodak Photo Chamois, ideal for cleaning film

RARE: Kodak Photo Chamois, ideal for cleaning film

Experts recommend cleaning wet film using KODAK Photo Chamois. Unfortunately, Kodak discontinued the super soft and flexible animal hide. There is no material that even comes close to performing like the Photo Chamois. If you have precious films to be clean you need a Photo Chamois.

I have ONLY ONE and it has never been used. It is absolutely brand new and absolutely unused. It comes in the original packaging. The package says it is 11 x 13 ½ inches. Since it is a natural material there is some flexibility in the size. It is actually almost triangular 12.5 x 19.

If you wash it out and keep it clean it will give superior service for many years.

All items are sold without warranty and are as is. From my feedback you can see that people who have purchased items from are satisfied; I conservatively describe items.

$12.99 including shipping to USA address.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chamois.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin