Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,782   Online: 1025

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS: Wista 45SP 4x5 Camera

I'm selling my Wista 45PS 4x5 folding field camera. The camera is in great shape and functions as new. All movements are nice and smooth, not loose at all. All knobs lock tight. There are signs of wear on the outside of the camera. Scratch marks, but nothing major, just general use, and nothing that would affect the functionality obvioulsly. The factory ground glass has been replaced with a Satin Snow ground glass by me a few years ago. The protective glass with gridlines behind the Satin Snow is original and some of the lines are chipping. This would be easy to replace, or get rid of. I have etch marks drawn on the GG for 6x9 roll film backs. All light seals are in great condition. The bellows have a little buckle in places but function as they should are light tight. I also have the folding focusing hood/ground glass cover. It is in fine shape, except that one of the pins that holds the cover on the back has broken off (see the pics, it's highlighted in red). You can still attach the cover to the back, but barely. The buyer, if handy may be able to fix this, or could easily take it to a machinist and have the pin replaced. I simply just did not use this ground cover after it broke. So overall I'd rate the camera (minus GG cover) in 8.5/10 condition. With GG cover factored in, 8/10 condition. Look at the pics I've attached.

I looked on B&H and these are selling new for $2650. I'm asking $2000 plus shipping.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Or, if interested, PM me.

BTW.. In the one photo I have mounted my Fujinon 135/5.6 on the camera, just for show. This lens is NOT included with the camera, but is for sale. I'm offering it for sale to the buyer of the camera before I place it for sale on APUG. I'm also doing the same with 3 4x5 film holders, and a "slosher" processing tray.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x5.jpg   4x5 02.jpg   4x5 03.jpg   4x5 04.jpg   4x5 05.jpg  

4x5 17.jpg   4x5 07.jpg   4x5 08.jpg   4x5 09.jpg   4x5 16.jpg  

4x5 11.jpg   4x5 12.jpg   4x5 13.jpg   4x5 14.jpg   4x5 15.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok, I did more research and got a better idea of what these are going for used.

$1200 plus shipping. PM me.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm interested in the film holders if you're selling separately.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I decided to keep this for now..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin