Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,065   Posts: 1,611,708   Online: 903

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler Stuff - Bellows from 45 MCR and 6x6" Heat Absorbing Glass

The bellows came from a Beseler 45 MCR (IIRC) and should fit any of the Beseler 45 series enlargers. I can send measurements if it would help.

Condition is fair. There's one point in particular where the cardboard of the bellows has popped out of the fabric (pictured). This caused me some grief, and was the reason I replaced it. The same spot exhibits some slight light leakage.

All things considering, I successfully used these bellows, but they're just not 100%. Someone who knows how to fix them could bring them back to spec very easily.

The heat absorbing glass is by Beseler and is a 6x6 inch square. I'm not sure exactly what enlarger they fit, because it turned out that I didn't need it on mine. At any rate, it's a square, so don't try to fit it in a round hole!

Not really sure what a fair price is... how about $12 shipped for the bellows and $16 shipped for the glass, within the US. International shipping is welcome. Don't hesitate to make me an offer.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000648.JPG   P1000650.JPG   P1000652.JPG   P1000655.JPG   P1000653.JPG  

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heat absorbing glass is going, going, GONE!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If someone wants these bellows, just let me know. Or, maybe I should make some kind of pinhole camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beseler 45 bellows, to a good home. $6 shipped to the continental U.S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin