Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,084   Posts: 1,635,711   Online: 1188

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS/ Beseler 57MVT Enlarger

For Sale: BESELER 57MVT 5x7 Floor Standing Enlarger

As Is - Must be picked up on Long Island, New York - Asking $250

It is 81 inches high (because I removed the reflector head - details below) and weighs about 200 pounds. It does not come apart very quickly, so a van or pick up truck would be needed to move this.

OR

Will Sell Parts and would consider shipping depending on size and weight of package.

Problem: This is a motorized enlarger, the head is raised or lowered by a motor/gearbox. The gears are stripped, it does not move. The motor is working. I have decided to not try to rebuild the gear box, or to try to convert it to manual operation. The gear box is inside assembly #4 in the diagram.

Not included - it does not have a light source. I have been using an LED head that I built to replace the factory reflector / bulb set up. I will be keeping the LED head.

Also, it does not have the intermediate table (#11 in the diagram) - also because I made one and intend to keep it. It does have the hardware for this part, so what you would need is a piece of MFD or plywood to make one.

The vignett-o-flex stage does not have a light source - when I got it the wiring was rotten, so I removed it. It does have the vignett-o-flex stage so you can do vignetting with a white border.

The factory forced air cooling system has been removed, I did not need it with an LED head.

Bellows are new within the last year - made by Camera Bellows in the UK

IF NO ONE WANTS THE ENTIRE MACHINE I HAVE THESE EXTRAS I WOULD SELL SEPARATELY:

I have the Vignett-o-flex insert with a full masking set - $50

I have 3 factory lensboards - $10 each

I have a factory glass 5x7 negative carrier - $50

Bellows Set - $100

I can send detailed photos to anyone by email -

ANY AND ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57mvt.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    OFFERS?? ANY INTEREST IN PARTS?? I really hate to have to send this to the scrap metal dealer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I had some means of picking it up, I would do so immediatly.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin