Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,367   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hasselbad SWC/M with Bessa VC angle finder

Photobucket Album link

I'm selling my SWC/M kit somewhat reluctantly, but too many cameras + new baby = time to raise capital.
    So: this is a really nice SWC/M black body, with a newer style A12 back and some extras. Comes with an aftermarket hood and lens cap, a popup viewfinder and ground glass, and original Hasselblad finder.

Also for sale: Bessa anglefinder with proper mask for the SWC. Hard to find but what a difference maker. Really changed the way I shot with this camera.

Please look over pictures to get a good sense of condition. Camera and back work just as they should, shutter is excellent at all speeds and the back has always worked flawlessly. Shell and insert have matching numbers.

The older finder and the viewing screen show some wear, but both function as they should.

The Bessa finder is in excellent condition and is complete with case and box.

I'd like to sell the whole thing as a kit, but I will consider selling the finder on it's own if I don't get any takers after a couple of days.

Link to pictures

Asking $2250.00 for body and back Bessa finder: $850.00

As a kit: $3050.00

Selling to US and Canada with free shipping. Contact me about shipping elsewhere.

Percentage to Apug.

For those who also visit RFF, yes I did try to sell this kit over there, but due to an error on my part the ad displayed "sold" when it wasn't and so that caused some confusion. I've been a member here for many years, bought and sold stuff with no troubles and I have a perfect feedback score on ebay, seller e-eye. I'm hoping to avoid the fees on the bay with this and help Apug a little in the process. Contact me with any questions. This is a sweet camera.

Erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The camera has sold! Bessa viewfinder is still available. $850.00 with free shipping anywhere. PM me if interested.

erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera and finder have sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin