Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,220   Online: 788

Thread: Weston Master V

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Weston Master V

This meter was overhauled and with a new cell by Quality lLight metric five years ago to the honest tune of about a hundred bucks. This one has a red! serrated nut that holds the dials in place. Only blemish is a little bit of the red paint and I am too lazy to take it off and spray paint it.
    No case, no invercome, but has a neck lanyard. 50 USD plus shipping. Email to jaykhill@aol.com or leave pm. I have two other Master Vs and need cash.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A great meter and a super price (particularly after QLM service). Good luck with sale.
    gm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great meter from what I consider THE meter company. I used a brace of IIs and IIIs and finally settled on a Ranger and never looked back or found a need for any others. QLM rebuild I understand is the cat's meow and the only place I'd send any meter for rebuilding. Good luck with the sale but, why sell it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
    Great meter from what I consider THE meter company. I used a brace of IIs and IIIs and finally settled on a Ranger and never looked back or found a need for any others. QLM rebuild I understand is the cat's meow and the only place I'd send any meter for rebuilding. Good luck with the sale but, why sell it?
    Errr, another Master V, A Euromaster, and a Ranger 9. And needing money.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Meter is sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin