Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,966   Online: 801

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tower 22/Takumar 58mm f2.8/Kyoei Optical 135mm f3.5

Continuing to thin down my collection to the cameras I use the most. From everything I have researched and read, this camera is an Asahiflex IIa, stamped “Tower 22” for distribution by Sears in the late 1950‘s.

(See this article for a good overview:http://www.concentric.net/~sherfy/spec12.html

This is a very good condition example of the camera. Body CLA‘d and lenses cleaned by Havel Camera in San Antonio just less than a year ago. (Receipt for that work included) Speeds are dead-on.

Lenses are gorgeous 37mm screw mounts with the Kyoei Optical being the rarer of the two. Technicians that serviced this lens couldn’t say enough about how well it measured in performance tests.

$275.00 for the kit. I don't want to part it out. Pricing is based upon what I spent on the CLA and the modest investment I made buying the camera and lenses initially. I’m not trying to make a profit. Price includes insured shipping and tracking to destinations in the lower 48 states. I’m happy to ship to most other locations but will need to adjust asking price for the additional shipping costs. We can work that out together. Pay Pal for payment please.

I have made multiple transactions through the classifieds here over the years. My ID on the “big auction” is the same if you would like to see my feedback rating.

Thanks for looking and giving it some thought!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tower 22 and Lenses 008.jpg   Tower 22 and Lenses 001.jpg   Tower 22 and Lenses 002.jpg   Tower 22 and Lenses 003.jpg   Tower 22 and Lenses 004.jpg  

Tower 22 and Lenses 005.jpg   Tower 22 and Lenses 007.jpg   img017.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin