Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,369   Online: 1201

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fujica G690 100mm AE Lens, Fujica G690 Body (as-Is)

Fujica 100mm F3.5 AE EBC Lens for G690
    This lens is in working condition. I had a lot of fun working with it. I just shot some slides with this lens. The automatic exposure is accurate.
    I bought this lens used in 2007 along with a Fujica G690 body from KEH. I am selling this lens because the body has functionality issues. The lens has some light brassing near the mount.
    Cosmetically it is a user. The glass is clean minus maybe a couple of specks of dust. My local E-6 lab is dead and my body needs repair, so I think this lens needs to go to a new home.
    $500

Fujifilm G690 BL Film Camera Body
    This body has a couple functionality issues that will require some repair. One of the problems with this body is that the winder does not stop winding. The other problem is sometimes the shutter will not fire after it has been cocked. This occurrence is random and I had issues with it on 3 different lenses I used with this camera. You'll be going through a roll and then a frame will not be exposed. I do not know what repair this will require. This body served me well for 3+ plus but these issues are requiring me to sell it. The darkslide operates appropriately. Otherwise the cosmetic condition is definitely a user and what can be seen in the pictures is a better description.
    $75-sold as is

Paypal Preferrable. Buyer pays shipping. I am willing to ship international.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20110819-PLD_5013.jpg   20110819-PLD_5013.jpg   20110819-PLD_5015.jpg   20110819-PLD_5016.jpg   20110819-PLD_5019.jpg  

20110819-PLD_5023.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The body is sold
    Price drop on the lens to $450

Shooter
    Medium Format

100mm AE Lens

Hi there,
    Do you still have this lens? If you do I would like to purchase this from you,
    please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Shaz

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin