Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,089   Online: 923

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ridiculously old sheet film

Along the way in my various scavenging of ancient film, I've picked up various boxes I can't use because I don't have a camera the right size. Here is a bunch of sheet film both smaller and larger than the 4x5 camera I have, so it's of no use to me. It's likely of no use to anyone given the age (1930's and 1940's mostly!) but hey maybe the boxes are quaint enough to keep around. I think all of them are unsealed, but most of them feel near full. I haven't opened any of them I have no idea what you'll find inside. It's a surprise!

I know what you'll probably find in one of them (see last pic) and would therefore be hesitant to actually mail that one. If you're anywhere even remotely in the Chicago area (like for instance that includes Indiana and Wisconsin) we can try to get together and hand these off in person. If I'm mailing them I don't think I should include that box.

Let's call it $5 for all of them, plus $7 shipping in the US. Outside the US we'll have to figure out the exact shipping. Handoff in the Chicago area just requires a $5 bill, obviously, no shipping charges.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD, pending figuring out shipping and payment.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If the deal falls through i will take them. I live in Chicago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Payment sent, Thanks again! Oh ya no worries on the flammable film, after reading up on it I'd have second thoughts to send it through the mail too, although would be interesting to see what kind of picture the film could produce, "if" still usable

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    OK, I have that box of nitrate film that isn't going to Canada with the rest of it, and I already have my $5 payment for the film. Anyone nearby want it for free? I live in Vernon Hills and work in Northbrook, but I also work with and know people that are in other areas, so we might be able to get it from me to you with a little work.

Duncan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin