Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,817   Posts: 1,581,640   Online: 783

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

TLR and light meters!

Okay, need to clear some space. I have a few items here, all in so-so condition. Prices are in euro and are exclusive shipping which is to be calculated depending on destination.

First out is my mystery TLR, a japanese OEM unit branded 'Moonflex', probably made by Tougodo, since the lens is a tri-lausar. Okay, the good things:
    -The shutter is perfect. It works on all speeds, even 1s, the selftimer works, the flash synch also, very good condition on the shutter-
    -The lenses are in good nick
    The not so good things:
    -The leatherette was rotten, I changed it, and did a so-so job. Far from good looking, good looking from a far. But hey, at least it's a rich burgundy!
    -The view-finder is not good. The hood has been mangled at some point and the former owner did a hack of a job trying to fix it. It folds up, but takes some effort to close, not really that much of an annoyance but anyway. Also the fold-up loupe is a bit of a struggle to get up some times. The handy person could sort this out. I haven't bothered. PICS:

Asking price 35 EUR

Here's a guy who have mastered a similar TLR with the same lens: link

Okay, the first light meter is a sekonic L398, complete with case, box, manual, extra diffusers, the works.
    The good things:
    -It meters correctly! (according to my minolta flashmeter IV and my canon 5d)
    -Small size, easy handling.
    -Has a nice dial which makes all shutter/apertures-combos visible at a glance
    The not so good things:
    -Top part of the meter is cracked, the dome mount is held in place with tape, but still, meter's good and changing diffusor is no problem, except for putting back the tape...
    -Doesn't measure flash...
    PIC:

Asking 20 EUR

Second lightmeter is a vivitar 230LX, comes with nothing, except a battery.
    The good things:
    -Digital, but still with a dial, makes all available combinations visible at a glance!
    -I think it's a very nice unit, I would really like to have one in mint condition.
    -Measures flash
    -Incident and reflected with just a flip of the dome
    -Measures correctly, (according to my minolta flashmeter IV and my canon 5d)
    Not so god things:
    -The LCD display is a bit fubar. It seems to lighten all numbers at once, but if you look at it in an angle, you see the correct number. I thought it was dying when I got it, but it has been giving correct exposures for 80-100 rolls 120 so far. Just annoying to use at first, became second nature pretty fast for me though.
    All in all, a good flash meter for somebody on an extremely tight budget.
    PIC:

Was thinking maybe 10 EUR or so for this one?

If you think I'm high balling, just give me an offer for any item you'd like, we'll take it from there.

Sorry for the bad photos

TBN
    Fredericks Harbour (Frederikshavn), Denmark
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi !

Where are you located ?? :o)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sweden!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for the Moonflex Ill take it

TBN
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM skickat angående Sekonic L398 och Vivitar 230LX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Light meters gone, sale pending on tlr.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All gone. Thanks folks.

TBN
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved the lightmeters the other day. Both looks good and works perfectly.

Thank you, Olle.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin