Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,214   Online: 1051

Shooter
    Multi Format

Omega D2 w/Aristo cold light + D5xl chassis + extras in Seattle

I've been putting a darkroom together for the the last year & have wound up with more gear than I can use. Pick up is in Seattle.

Everything for $185

The first enlarger is a D2 in really clean shape, it comes with the original condenser as well as an Aristo cold light. I have three lens cones/boards but only one 35mm neg holder I can spare. The bellows does have pinholes repaired with black tape, though I've been using it for six months now with no issues. Also included are 50 & 75mm el-Nikkors & a Unicolor dual range timer.

Next Is a D5xl that I think was used in a pro darkroom. It's missing a few screws & needs a bath, but it should be possible with some of the parts from the D2 to make it a usable enlarger if you needed the extra long column. It also has a three lens turret.

I also have extra grain focusers, safe lights, film developing tanks & reels, film & paper washers, trays, easels... Most of this stuff I'll throw in, though there may be a few items that will cost a little extra.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lowering the price to $135. I've been looking through the gear & I have everything you could want for a complete darkroom, all for $135!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin