Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,589   Online: 738

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Beautiful Nikkor-M 300/9

For sale here is a beautiful Nikkor-M 300mm f9 lens which will cover up to 8x10 with little movement. It's well known as a Future Classic, and a truly great little lens. It's bitingly sharp by f11, with great oof smoothness, and also works well for portraits especially when extended beyond 300mm.

I'd rate the condition of this as EX by the KEH scale. The glass is clean & clear, with only minor normal dust. No haze, no cleaning marks, no oil on the blades. I've been using it for 8x10 landscape and portrait and the speeds seem ok to me.

I'm asking $465.50 USD for this and will ship worldwide.

Shipping within Australia is included in the price, and a flat $50 elsewhere, sent via Aust. Post ECI. Payment via paypal, and shipping to confirmed paypal address only.

I have 100% feedback on ebay as jamesm2785.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can almost taste it! On my dream list
    Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin