Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,876   Online: 1124

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Rare Schneider Kreuznach 155mm f12.5 Dasykar

This is the uber Rare Jos. Schneifer & Co. Kreuznach Weitwinkel Anastigmat Dasykar f12.5 F-15.5CM

If you've never seen or heard of this lens, well, here y'are. I had read of them in the Vade Mecum but this is the first one I've ever seen.

According to the Vade Mecum this should cover 110 degrees the same as a Series V Protar.

Embarrased to say I've never put it on a camera. It did not have a flange or jamb nut when I got it. I'll look through my extras, but no guarantees. Consider for the sake of this sale it is sans flange.

This should cover 8X10 easily with a bit of movements. If it matters I can put it on the Deardorff 1114 and see if it squeaks around that giant. $388 includes shipping in USA
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

This Never Sold

Still own this rare piece if anyone is interested. Covers 8X10 and probably 11X14!

Make Offers
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Off topic but... where do you find all your old lenses?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

The-True-Story-of-the-Nevada-Lens-Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    Off topic but... where do you find all your old lenses?
    Well, the real answer is here, but no one pays much attention. They think I just make this stuff up.

However in the case of this lens, I had decided to just keep it when it didn't sell a year ago. But as luck would have it I was in a junk shop in Kalama Washington this weekend and spied a 'Compact Graflex' sporting this lens! So I bought it and now that I have 2, I decided to pursue selling this one again.

BTW if you do searches on "Dasykar" almost nothing comes up. They are truly scarce as hens teeth. A 255mm f15.5 Dasykar recently finished on eekbay though at $477

How 'bout $325.00 for this one; includes shipping in USA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Jim... That LFPI post was funny but I believe you. Government work is often stranger than fiction. I don't collect or use antique lenses but I just had to know the truth... and now I know it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin